Road Traffic Accident.

Every year thousands of people are injured in traffic accidents. If you have been injured in a road traffic accident, as a pedestrian, driver or passenger, and it was not your fault then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim.
If you were involved in an accident and;

  • You were the driver of the vehicle viz. (Motorbike, bike, motorcycles or cycles, lorry, bus, car, or van).
  • The accident was caused due to the negligence of others, even if it is your partner in a car accident.
  • You have suffered injury, losses or expenses as a result of the road accident (viz. prescriptions, lost earnings, car repairs etc.)

Compensation claim if the driver at fault was uninsured.

It is legally binding on all motorists to have a valid insurance policy before bringing the vehicle on the road if you were hit by an uninsured driver at fault. If you were hit by an uninsured motorist then you can still make a claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB). If the accident you were involved in was caused by stolen vehicle or the driver did not stop, hit and run, then you can make a claim against the vehicle owner’s insurance or through Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB).

How to Make a Claim?

The first thing you need to do is provide us with some of the basic information about you and your injury, this allows us to quickly allocate your case to one of our experienced partner claims management companies. In order to assess your case, your allocated claims company will give you a call to discuss your claim and establish the nature and severity of your injury. If a claim is established the claims company will recommend a specialist solicitor who is experienced in your injury type. If you decided to go ahead with making your claim the representing solicitors will typically charge you a success fee of 25% plus VAT from the amount recovered, although this will be subject to your individual circumstances and the actual fee may be more or less than this. In some cases, termination fees may apply if you decide to cancel the case outside your statutory cooling off period for example hours worked on the file, time on telephone calls, letter, payment for DVLA search, etc.
You are not charged for the service we provide; we receive a fee from the claims management company which you are allocated. The recommending claims the company may receive a recommendation fee directly from your legal representative if you agree to proceed with your claim. You are under no obligation to use our enquiry service and can instruct your own claims company or independent solicitor.

  • Follow our Simple 30 Seconds Enquiry Process.
  • You are under No Obligation to pursue this Enquiry.
  • We have a strict policy of protecting customers’ Privacy.
  • This Enquiry Service is Completely Free* for You.